[racattack] Re: RAC Attack Automation Project

  • From: Bjoern Rost <b.rost@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 09:40:53 +0200

good find! So much for unBREAKable kernel… One would think that Oracle would
actually test at least their database against the new kernel version number.
The hugepages script is also broken:

http://portrix-systems.de/blog/brost/setting-up-huge-pages-with-uek-r3-kernel-3-8/

Have you tried running the installer through the uname26 wrapper?

cheers
Bjoern

--
Bjoern Rost

Tel +49-40-39 80 53 - 19
Fax +49-40-39 80 53 - 29

portrix.net GmbH
Friesenweg 2b
22763 Hamburg
HRB 79850 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Knud Alex Mueller,  Niclas Schroeder, Henning Voss

http://www.portrix.net/