[pure-silver] Re: finding a new paper

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:21:45 -0600

Did you verify that it was fresh? By using the date code on the box or ? I
would try that only if I had just printed from the same lot number and it
was a recent purchase. They would need to verify lot number before shipping
and must accept a return on their dime if fogged. Or they sold it for an
unbelievably cheap price.

Maybe you are just more adventurous than I : )

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226