[pure-silver] Re: finding a new paper

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:22:30 +0100

Shannon

A&O have acquired one Agfa plant near Munich, Germany and have announced to
make certain Agfa chemicals out of there again. The list includes Rodinal,
Sistan and Neutol. I don't know when this will happen, but I heard form
German retailers that they have started negotiations already. The pity is,
all the Agfa retail channels are gone, so A&O has to rebuild a distribution
chain in to other non-German markets.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com