[pure-silver] Re: Toning Question

  • From: Per Ohstrom <ohstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:52:42 +0100

I use to rinse my prints thoroughly immediately after toning with at least 5
changes of water before putting them in the washer. I can't see much happening
in the washer after that. But I have never tried a stop bath so I don't know if
that is more effective.

However, as the toner gets older during the session, the more yellowish the
colour gets.

Per