[pure-silver] Re: Toning Question

  • From: Per Ohstrom <ohstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 8:53:05 +0100

I use to rinse my prints thoroughly immediately after toning with at least 5
changes of water before putting them in the washer. I can't see much happening
in the washer after that. I have never tried any stop bath, so I don't know if
it would be more effective.

However, as the toner gets older, the colour gets more and more yellow.

Per