[pure-silver] Re: The Quest and My Heresy??

  • From: afterswift@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:52:27 -0500

 All good points. You can't make a silk purse out of sow's ear Dep't. The real
goods must be on the negative. So we're back to the guy behind the camera
again. The buck stops with him. There comes a time when practice ends and we're
post-graduate. I call it the 'take-off moment." We continue to learn, but it's
from experience and what we learn is incidental and en passant. We're actually
into doing real work.

 Bob