[pure-silver] Re: The Quest and My Heresy??

  • From: "Dana H. Myers" <dana.myers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 02:11:49 -0800

Snoopy wrote:
> Dear Adrienne,
>
> sorry if I am being a heretic (feel free to burn me at the satke) but I
> myself always find myself with two hearts in my chest.

Outstanding post.

I've long asserted - with increasing passion as time passes and "critics"
somehow find fault with it - that a technically perfect but boring image
is nothing but a boring image, and that an interesting image, even with some
technical flaws, is always an interesting image.

People have actually debated this with me, but people are capable of some
really silly behavior and I'm not sure there's anything sillier than debating
that interesting images are always more interesting than boring images.

Dana