[pure-silver] Re: The Quest and My Heresy??

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:27:13 -0000

Well I guess we disagree Bill - which is fine.
However, I never suggested that one needs to be able to see what film or
developer has been used in the makeup of an image, I would agree thus far.
However, the printing processes used, the techniques employed, the toners
used and a host of other things can and often do 'make' an image realise the
potential of the artist's vision. It's fine if you don't like it. It's good
if someone does. We fortunately don't all share the same aesthetics in any
art form.
Tim

http://www.worldoflithprinting.com
http://www.thegalleryonthegreen.co.uk/events/coldsnap.html