[pure-silver] Re: The Quest and My Heresy??

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:24:48 +0100

----- Message d'origine -----
De: "Dana H. Myers" <dana.myers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 02:11:49 -0800
Sujet: [pure-silver] Re: The Quest and My Heresy??
À: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

><snip>
>I'm not sure there's anything sillier than debating
>that interesting images are always more interesting than boring images.
>
>Dana

Altough I completely agree on this, there are cases where it is the way the
image is processed that makes it interesting.
The japanese photographer mentionned by Adrienne is a good example: what would
be the interest in these pictures without that particular processing ?

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch