[pure-silver] Re: The Quest and My Heresy??

  • From: afterswift@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:52:01 -0500

 I always question why someone dislikes a particular artist's body of work; I
always ask the specific reasons why. Bill, you made a general statement without
backing it up with reasons. What is it that you dislike in Picasso's work?
Inchoate answers don't cut it with me. I think that's childish. If you're going
to go public on the Net with an opinion, have the respect for your readers to
inform them. Otherwise, you have no credibility and wasting others time.

 Best,
 Bob R