[pure-silver] Re: Self Critiism (WAS Is anyone out there???)

  • From: Horvath Krisztian <hkcsii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:59:12 +0200

Speedy wrote:

I am interested in learning how other people view their own work. It was a serious question
with a hopefully humorous preface...
I usually do the same as you, I leave the photo to relax for a time long enough to forget my first emotions about it. Sometimes 2 weeks is enough to give completely different eyes...

Maybe I should try the Scotch!

Recommended... Even if doesn't help, it won't hurt... :)

Krisztian