[pskmail] Re: Question

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:30:34 +0200

Klaus and Roger,

Thanks for feedback, now things can only get better;-)
About "video" I have no clue. As Roger pointed out, other stations at the
same time, it´s something that I notice when SA2ATJ is connecting to me,
speed Thor 16,8 is normal but when no other traffic, PSK500.

Question:
I notice that my SQL turns of by it self!  result: pskmailserver prints
"busy" for a long time) Per had an idea of LF disturbances but I lowered the
output and put some extra trapps on the coax but still no change.
Anyone has any idea of why?

73 de Gunnar