[pskmail] Re: Question

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <kl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:24:15 +0200

Gunnar, I also saw something with "... video..." on the bottom of the fldigi-UI. Never paid any attention to it and in my settings (fldigi/configuration/ID/Video Premable ID) it is definitely OFF.

Klaus

Am 06.04.2011 11:12, schrieb G6CKR:
I think I saw part of the exchange it looked like you may have had Video
ID turned on at one point but you were not too strong so it was hard to
tell but I was fairly sure I saw a well defined Q at one point.

On 06/04/11 07:54, Klaus Lohmann wrote:
Hello Gunnar.

I had a strong and undisturbed Signal from your Server, but
communicatien soon went down to MFSK16 and even THOR8. I aborted the
connection, it was consuming too much time on the channel.

Could see this behavior with other Stations, so it must be something in
my setup. No idea yet. Will try from the boat in a couple of weeks with
a completely different rig.

I did not observe and record the strength of your beacons. But as I hear
you now regularly, it is obviously better.

73, Klaus

Am 05.04.2011 18:07, schrieb Gunnar Bulukin:
Hi Klaus DL4OAH,

I noticed that you were trying to connect to my server SA6BQZ-1, did
you get an working connection?
I just put up a new antenna and it seems to be working much better
than before.
Feedback please.

73 de SA6BQZ Gunnar