[pskmail] Re: Question

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:15:24 +0200

>Regarding the aprs you have to help me out as it looks fine to me, what's
the problem?
The problem is just that it stops for no reason, if you check the text you
will see that only aprs is sent via the net but no tx!! Checking the
computer pskmailserver is still active but fldigi is frozen so no tx is
being transmitted.
It could be RF but why only sometimes and not at all tx sessions?

Regarding the mailproblem, If you check my Gmail directly (have no secrets
there), please do, you will see that there is one mail!!? It was sent to
both Winlink and Gmail in the "to" field, downloaded from winlink but not
showing up in PSKmail? Can it be something with the two addresses? I will
test the scrip in 10 minutes and get back with the result.

//gunnar