[pskmail] Re: Question

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 17:15:51 +0200

Hi Klaus,

I will be sailing on the westcoast of Norway this summer and I know that my
30 is not good for that but there are as you mention a lot of 30m servers in
Europe right now so Rein or Robertos server might be better for us.
7048 is better and I was going to test that freq. But have not had the time
to do so yet.
We can do a test on 7048 one day if you like.

I will move my IC-706MKIIG to the boat and see what I can find for a new rig
to use as server. (Money makes the world go around;-) )

If you pass by our island Grötö, please stop by!! You can allways check on
the AIS if I am at home Vagspel mmsi 265561620 Callsign SA7225. You can
reach me on +46317601501

73 de SA6BQZ Gunnar