[pskmail] Re: Question

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:30:22 +0200

Hey Gunnar.

Where are you normally sailing? Distance might be too short for 30 meter.

My plans this year are to sail to either Estonia or Finnland, or, depending on the mid-range weatherforcast, to the west coast of Norway. Home port is Heiligenhafen.

Rig on board is a IC-7000 with AH-4 autotuner, connected to the isolated backstay. I want also set up a server at home and still don't know on which band I should use. On 30 meter there is already a good supply in Europe.

73 de Klaus

Am 06.04.2011 22:22, schrieb Gunnar Bulukin:
Roger, Thanks a lot, I will check this out tomorrow. Did som testing with
the client and it worked perfeckt. Nice to have it on the boat this summer
and connect to my own server;-) Need one more rigg!!
73 de Gunnar