[pskmail] Re: Question

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 08:54:19 +0200

Hello Gunnar.

I had a strong and undisturbed Signal from your Server, but communicatien soon went down to MFSK16 and even THOR8. I aborted the connection, it was consuming too much time on the channel.

Could see this behavior with other Stations, so it must be something in my setup. No idea yet. Will try from the boat in a couple of weeks with a completely different rig.

I did not observe and record the strength of your beacons. But as I hear you now regularly, it is obviously better.

73, Klaus

Am 05.04.2011 18:07, schrieb Gunnar Bulukin:
Hi Klaus DL4OAH,
I noticed that you were trying to connect to my server SA6BQZ-1, did you get an working connection? I just put up a new antenna and it seems to be working much better than before.
Feedback please.
73 de SA6BQZ Gunnar