[projectaon] Re: Comment period for 1-7

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:07:09 +0000

Hi Jon

I've tried to keep up with the changes you've made...bravo!

I've committed some changes to ensure that the xml files pass Checkerrata.pl and to delete a few rogue double-spaces (not just in Books 1-7). Only thing I think you might want to re-look at is Option 3 of Section 260 in Book 6.

It was: "If you decide to ignore them, take a seat elsewhere, and order some food, turn to 172."

It's now: "If you decide to ignore them, take a seat elsewhere and order some food, turn to 172."

I think the original is better in using a serial comma. Alternatively, if we keep the revision, it would be better to put a period after "food" and Capitalise "Turn"--remembering to insert the requisite <!--link-text--> tag in the Errata entry. ;-)

Everything else I can live with, as long as we're consistent about the comma removal in the options for the rest of the books too.