[projectaon] Comment period for 1-7

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:50:18 -0800

In preparation for the comment periods for Lone Wolf 1-7, I used
docdiff to create difference files between the current revision and my
best guess of the last published revision (I think my guess is pretty
good). I generated a simple edition for each revision using the
current XSL (glad we've stayed backwards compatible!). You can find
the diffs and the separate editions here:

http://projectaon.org/staff/jonathan/diffs/

For your reference, here are the revisions I used as the previously
published version.

01fftd r1359
02fotw r226
03tcok r229
04tcod r228
05sots r541
06tkot r560
07cd   r570

With that ready, I propose we start the comment period immediately and
finish at the end of the 24th. Please play through them, look at the
diffs, whatever you think is necessary to vet them before we republish
them sometime after the 24th. Report back anything that you think is
amiss.