[projectaon] Re: Book 13 Erratum

  • From: Chris Neilson <crusty.chris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:22:21 +1200

"while in the Grandmaster series, new characters' statistics are
modified by 25 30."
i think there needs to be something here 25 and 30 or +25/+30.

is it possible to bulletpoint the various options in "This advantage may
not apply to all veteran characters." paragraph?
also, there is no mention that veteran characters (who have lots of
statistic boosting equipment) are at a disadvantage if they cannot use
their equipment (fight bare-handed etc). Im not sure if this actually
comes up in the books (maybe why it isnt mentioned), but we should
probably mention it (even if only to make new readers think they might
lose equipment >:) ).

"However, a veteran character with maximum basic statistics who has
collected and retained ..."
the veteran character doesnt need to have maximum basic statistics, its
the actual bonuses that do it.

"A veteran character with Magnakai Weaponmastery and Psi-Surge may also
have the luxury of choosing two disciplines other than Grand
Weaponmaster and Kai-surge."
maybe append "as their bonuses are already at the same level as those of
a new Grandmaster" or similar to make it clearer why they can do this.
Alternatively replace with "Its also possible for the Magnakai
Weaponmastery and Psi-Surge bonuses on a veteran character to be on par
with those of the Grand Weaponmaster and Kai-surge disciplines,
effectively providing the veteran character the luxury of choosing two
other disciplines."

"You could compensate for the changed modifier to the random number
rolls by adding 15 and 10 to your previous scores."
scores -> statistics