[projectaon] Book 13 Erratum

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 15:45:45 +0100

Hi all

Over on the forum is a post about something we intend to alter for the next release of Book 13, specifically the hoary old chestnut about re-picking stats when transitioning from Book 12 -> 13. Since you don;t repick your starts in transitioning from Book 1 -> 2 (just in case you might get better numbers), it seems obvious to me that you do NOT re-pick stats, but some feel otherwise.

<http://projectaon.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=helpwanted&action=display&thread=2248>

Anyone want to field a reply/response? Are we happy with the changes we intend to make? Am currently laid low with a very unpleasant bug, so I'll leave it in the capable hands of the rest of the PA staff! ;-)