[Precisionix-General] Re: Name change

  • From: jp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: precisionix-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:44:57 -0700 (PDT)

Here
 is where I got the name 'PrecisioNiX':
 Precision: as in doing something precisely
 nix: as in Unix, Linux the *nix means its a nix that we call precisionix.
 It is based on Linux which is cool.
 By the way: that you VERY much for all of your hard work, I don't know how
 to thank you; but it is MUCH appreciated!

 Also, i will only be getting internet access at home in about three weeks
 now so I will only be able to get started on deploying our web site then.
 For now I can only do concept designs and get it set up on my home server
 for testing purposes :(