[Precisionix-General] Re: Name change

  • From: daaawg <cdaaawg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: precisionix-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:59:51 -0700

I have no strong feelings about a name -- as long as it is pronounceable!
Far more important in my book is a vision, a goal, an aspiration. I think a
target audience is important too -- it's tough to be all things to all
people when you're trying to develop something like this, at least on the
first go round. Remember, you gotta walk before you can run.

--
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the
word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.