Re: [PCWorks] How do I get this out of my system tray?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 06:31:19 -0500

There's dozens of those out there, maybe more.  One popular one
I can think of is Spy Sweeper.  I don't know if you still can,
but you used to be able to download a trial of it.  It, like
the others, can find things others will miss but it too will
also miss what others can find.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner