Re: [PCWorks] How do I get this out of my system tray?

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:17:13 -0400

Clint at this point I'm sure what is happening.
I can right click that triangle all day and nothing comes up to check
properties on.

Also right clicking the taskbar and going to customize does not good
either as there is no triangle there to hide.

I'm not in the shop so can't do anything at this point.

I do not want to hide it, I want to remove the cause. I already have the
balloon that say click me and download software that will remove this!

It is not in the Startup file. I have checked that several times. But it
shows up as if it were in the taskbar.

I'm not sure what a manual scan with AVG is. If you mean I tell it to
scan, I've done that. My AVG is up to date and it says I am fully
protected. (so much for that.)

Spybot has all "file set" checked

LarryB