-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 00:27:30 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Mike,
I would never intentionally send mail using stationary to the group. I only
use it with friends and family who also use it.

Jo Ann

From: Bluebelle
Date: 03/03/05 23:03:19
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Re: when sending emails.

Incredimail is just another program and not a talent.
Real stationery made by folks who use Outlook Express is beautiful and
creative. Those people have real talent. It takes much time and practice to
make a good stationery. Those who use dark colors on dark text (or light on
light)are not experienced makers, neither is anyone who makes stationery=
  you
cannot read.
But I know using stationery is not a popular viewpoint outside stationery
groups so I understand what you mean and why you have that view and that is
fine too. Still, it is what I want and I will keep Outlook Express until
something else comes along that will permit homemade stationery as we know
and love it.

Bluebelle