-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:00:33 -0500

I think it is called outlook express stationery because that
is the only program that it works in. It doesn't even work
in Outlook. This is why I stay with Outlook Express. Someone
today - Troth or Keyboard Cowboy - about Outlook converting
inserted objects to attachments - this wouldn't work with
stationery. If there ever is another program that will do
it, I'll be on that band wagon!! but - perhaps these guys
know - maybe one of those programs actually would work.
Wouldn't that be great!
Cris