-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 13:12:02 -0500

No, a single reply all will not get al the nested emails and addresses.  You
need to reply all to the first nested one, copy your reply to the clipboard
then reply all to each remaining nested message and paste the reply in.  Or
just create a signature file, make it the default, reply all and send each
nested message and the sig file should append to every message.  Remember to
deactivaste the sig file whn you are done.

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx