-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cristy <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:32:49 -0500

Scrippy is a program that allows the user to develop stationary (I
think, anyway).  Incredimail is a complete e-mail program that
supports stationary -- you can use their stationary that comes with
the program, or build your own.  I used it for a while a long time
ago, then abandoned it.
  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
---------------------------------
Friday, 3/4/2005, @ 9:31:09 PM EST
---------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed, give up, no use being a damn fool.

==================|:o:|==================

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:40:57 -0500, cristy wrote:
  |   Im a bit behind in this conversation, but what is the diff
  |   between scrippy and incredimail?
  |
  |   Thanks,
  |   christy

  |    |
  |    |   You can make very nice stationery without getting too
  |    |   complicated.
  |    |
  |    |   It makes it easy and just about anyone can do it.  If you
  |    |   ONLY worked with their samples and just changed out
  |    |   graphics you could do lovely work! I am including the link
  |    |   to Scrippy in case anyone is interested in looking at it.
  |    |   www.Scrippy.com.
  |    |
  |    |   But, there is no accounting for taste..and folks who do not
  |    |   preview their work really drive me nuts....
  |    |   I agreee whole-heartedly about the color of the text and
  |    |   backgrounds.
  |    |
  |    |   Why do something and make it unreadable?
  |    |
  |    |   Rose
  |    |   Las Vegas
  |    |
  |    |   Bluebelle
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   Incredimail is just another program and not a talent.
  |    |    |   Real stationery made by folks who use Outlook Express
  |    |    |   is beautiful and
  |    |    |   creative. Those people have real talent. It takes
  |    |    |   much time and practice to
  |    |    |   make a good stationery. Those who use dark colors on
  |    |    |   dark text (or light on
  |    |    |   light)are not experienced makers, neither is anyone
  |    |    |   who makes stationery you cannot read.
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   But I know using stationery is not a popular
  |    |    |   viewpoint outside stationery
  |    |    |   groups so I understand what you mean and why you have
  |    |    |   that view and that is
  |    |    |   fine too. Still, it is what I want and I will keep
  |    |    |   Outlook Express until something else comes along that
  |    |    |   will permit homemade stationery as we know and love
  |    |    |   it.
  |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   Bluebelle
  |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |    |   Does Pocomail or Barca accept stationery
  |    |    |    |    |   the same way OE does? Lots of my
  |    |    |    |    |   friends make their own stationery from
  |    |    |    |    |   scratch so any mail client I use would
  |    |    |    |    |   have to work for OE stationery.
  |    |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   Why?  Stationary, especially the Incredimail
  |    |    |    |   variety, is a royal PITA.
  |    |    |    |   Everybody that uses it uses dark background
  |    |    |    |   with dark text colors or light
  |    |    |    |   backgrounds with light text colors or they put
  |    |    |    |   moving patterns behind the text that make it
  |    |    |    |   impossible to read.
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   What a waste of bandwidth!
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   Don
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?
  |    |    |    |   Include your email address in the body of a
  |    |    |    |   private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   --
  |    |    |    |   <Please delete this line and everything below.>
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   To unsub or change your email settings:
  |    |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   To access our Archives:
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   For more>> //www.freelists.org/cgi-
  |    |    |    |   bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   --
  |    |    |   <Please delete this line and everything below.>
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   To unsub or change your email settings:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   To access our Archives:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   For more info:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/cgi-
  |    |    |   bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk
  |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   --
  |    |    |   <Please delete this line and everything below.>
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   To unsub or change your email settings:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
  |    |    |   To access our Archives:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
  |    |    |   For more info: