-=PCTechTalk=- Re: trend micro question

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:31:30 -0400

Whoa!  It is not on the site.  Look in your local store.  Call first if it
is a long drive.

I don't know Software Outlet.  Make sure you get the 2007 version.  It will
install in Vista (and XP) but you will need to download the updates...
especially if you are using Vista.

It comes with everything... including anti-SPAM.  It is good for three
computers so get someone to share the cost with you.

Don