-=PCTechTalk=- Re: trend micro question

  • From: Murray White <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:57:03 -0700 (PDT)

fortunately, I have not had to do a clean install of windows -- guess all my
programs like avg, spybot, adaware, etc are doing the job lol

I have a lappy and DT and yes I have to install on each. Updates are auto and
so are scans.

Yes, I do have to use Adaware, spybot, spwareblaster scan and updates manually
but that is not  abig deal as I do them while reading the paper etc. No
conflicts with any or each or them. Using XP, system resources is not an issue
as long as enough RAM.

While I don't like to have to do what you speak of in #3, I still like freeware.

Not everyone is using multiple computers and many are not aware that there are
valuable programs available as freeware. Outside of computer forums, newsgroups
and chat rooms related to computing, knowledge of freeware is not freely
disseminated.

MW