-=PCTechTalk=- Re: trend micro question

  • From: "Dolores" <dshelham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:59:32 -0400

Hmm I need to do some investigating - I get the emails marked as either spam
or phishing but I get them in my inbox and I'm taking from what you say I
could make a separate folder for them with message rules?

I decided against buying it from Software Outlet even though it doesn't
really apply to me as it has only 1 license and that's all I need and it's
not good for Vista which I don't plan to get until this computer dies but I
still figure I better be safe and get it directly from Trend Micro.  Now I
need to run as promised someone a ride to church - Dolores