-=PCTechTalk=- Re: trend micro question

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:40:19 -0700

If you right click on the pill in your task bar in the area by
your clock, it will give you choices, click on Open the main
console.

On the left should be a tab with Internet & Email Controls,
click it.
Click on Spam E-mail Filter
Click Settings
I have my strength set to maximum
Make sure you're tool bar is not deactivated.

Right from the getgo, Trend Micro made the "Spam Mail" folder in
OE.  If you look at the Tool Bar and click Trend Micro Anti-Spam
then on filtering, then advanced, you will see where it will
also automatically delete the messages.

Judith
_______________

Hmm I need to do some investigating - I get the emails marked as
either spam
or phishing but I get them in my inbox and I'm taking from what
you say I
could make a separate folder for them with message rules?

I decided against buying it from Software Outlet even though it
doesn't
really apply to me as it has only 1 license and that's all I
need and it's
not good for Vista which I don't plan to get until this computer
dies but I
still figure I better be safe and get it directly from Trend
Micro.  Now I
need to run as promised someone a ride to church - Dolores