[pchelpers] Re: Blank Preview pane

  • From: "tactilelady" <supergrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:16:47 -0500

I've gotten virus using the preview pane isn't it better safe then sorry?
For that matter why would anyone want to read in such a small space when you
can open it to a large screen? I don't get it. Oh well what one likes the
other may not. It's all about preference right?
Pen

> > There are some viruses that can infect your computer just by viewing the
> > infected email in the preview pane. For that reason I don't use the
> preview
> > pane at all. Some on this list have said this is not true.
>
> Bob says:
> While this is true....I have always used the preview pane and have never
> gotten a virus.  Because I keep my AV and Windows up to date.  They print
> things like "Don't put this plastic bag over your head" on plastic bags.
Or

<http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>