[pchelpers] Re: Blank Preview pane

  • From: "tactilelady" <supergrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 22:07:12 -0500

Thank you Scott now tell me why a no message e-mail goes out when I press
reply. Please? What's happening is I click reply it sends the message back
with out a reply AND opens one to reply in. Understand? I don't want this to
be one of those questions I ask and no body explains. I would rather hear
sorry I have no idea or sorry can't help you then just be ignored cuz the
Tec guys have no answer.

Pen