[pchelpers] Re: Blank Preview pane

  • From: "tactilelady" <supergrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:25:01 -0500

it's a wireless Logitech. I love my widdle mouse please don't tell me he is
being naughty! Now heavy fingers that I can relate to. I call it the fat
finger syndrome. I saw the blank e-mail I thought you were playing with my
head. Hm my click option is set to one click maybe I am clicking twice
without realizing it.

Pen