[pchelpers] Re: Blank Preview pane

  • From: "Deb Pfingsten" <debpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:39:51 -0500

Wow! You are moving faster than I can keep up with.
My mind is still back on Preview Pane. I love using mine. Click on View and
play around with some options. From the View drop down box click on Layout
and play around with those options too.
I have my preview pane set up basically like Robert's (sorry, I suppose he's
known as Bob McLellan here.) Anyway, I have the name and subject on the left
and the message on the right and you can drag the left margin of the message
to as wide or narrow as you want. I get to the bottom of the list and I
click on the space below the last one and have a "clean slate" and make the
window smaller (not total minimize which sends it to the task bar, which by
the way Robert doesn't make visible and I am lost without it being in plain
sight) so it is just waiting on my desktop. That clears the screen so I can
see whatever else I want to see as far as icons or the "picture" wallpaper.
Deb Pf