[pchelpers] Re: Blank Preview pane

  • From: "tactilelady" <supergrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:23:36 -0500

hmm not sure I understand your question. Let me see if I can describe it
better. I click reply I start to write a message then all of a sudden the
little man says you got mail and there is a non message e-mail that has gone
off from me. I don't see two message boxes open up one just takes off
without me knowing until I see it at the site. Wow it is hard to describe
something you can't see happening.

Pen