[pchelpers] Re: Blank Preview pane

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 06:38:09 -0500

Pen,
     I think I figured this out for you and I bet you are not going to
believe it!  You should have gotten a blank email just a second ago.  AND it
is all because you don't use the preview pane!  Can you believe it!?  The
second part of the formula is called 'heavy finger' or 'twichey finger'.
You think you click once on the reply but it is actually clicking twice.

 Now On my computer anyway, when I use the Preview Pane and double click the
'Reply' nothing happens, but when I open the mail like you do and double
click the 'Reply' off it goes without me typing anything in.

It could be your mouse in double clicking when you press it once.  Do you
have a Microsoft Mouse?

Bob