[opendtv] Re: FCC seventh further notice of proposed rule making

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:50:08 -0700

Tom wrote:
>I don't expect OTA broadcasters to be eliminated by Congress.
>I'd more expect them to be done away with by the networks.

Your right on the money Tom. A certain network began positioning their
business for this change as early as eight years ago and the others soon
followed that lead. Early warnings from those recognizing the networks long
term intent were generally ignore by broadcast company (non-network)
executives and many still do not "get it".