[ncolug] Re: Ugh, I feel pain coming....

  • From: Larry DiGioia <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 18:21:56 -0500

2010 era

On 02/03/2016 06:19 PM, Mike wrote:

On 02/03/2016 02:42 PM, Larry DiGioia wrote:
I have it running on dozens of machines with only Pentiums, with only 4GB RAM, and it is fine.

tech4u <mailto:techconsultant4u@xxxxxxxxx>
Wednesday, February 3, 2016 10:46 AM
But how does it work on older Windows7 machines that are low end that Windows7 is pushing there limits? Somethin' is going to break.

Cory
--
Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand. -- Putt's Law

The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible. -- Arthur C. Clarke
On 2/3/16 7:19 AM, M. Knisely wrote:
What era Pentium? I've loaded 10 all of two times now on fairly new machines. I'd venture to say that anything older than a Duo Core would be near useless.

Mike

--
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook."
William James