[muglo] Re: Sample Forum

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:59:24 -0400

Hello Theresa

I think I have answered a problem that you and others have had about
notifications. You can arrange to be notified if there is a reply to a
thread that you are interested in!

To be informed of a reply, you first mark the thread at the top or
bottom by clicking the word 'bookmark' which tells the system that you
want to know of any replies received.  You can then tell the system how
you wish to be notified - by email or PM so that you can go to that
reply!!  There is more detail given in the Comments topic on the Forum.
  I hope this helps.

I have checked it out with PM to see that it works!

Paul