[muglo] Sample Forum

  • From: Paul Thomas <sarnianpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:27:23 -0400 (EDT)

I have now put up a sample Forum for you look at for your comments!
1) Whether you like the idea of a Forum?

2) Whether you like the ProBoards type of Forum?

You can look at it at:

http://muglo.proboards80.com/

Remember this is only a sample and the messages (which all appear under my name
as I copied them from our List). If you like the idea and we decide to go along
with it, I would delete all these 'dummy' messages.  Also I agree that some of
the Category and Topic titles may have to be changed or added to as a result of
our further discussions!

This is just to get a feeling as to see if we want such a free Forum.

Paul