[muglo] Re: Sample Forum

  • From: Susan Dunbar <sndunbar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:04:19 -0400

Thanks very much Doug Rogers.

Then my vote is to stay with Freelists.

I have tried the Forum as suggested and retried it again today and am
still not impressed.

The major item of concern, in my opinion, has to do with quoting

The question of threading is handled well by the application Mail.

Teresa seems to get around this problem by not using the quote function
in Mail.  I think there are other workarounds that will keep most of us
happy on Freelists.

Susan