[muglo] Re: Sample Forum

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

--- doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One thing that the mailing list does not do well is special interest
> groups. As to the web page(s), transfer whatever you like. It might
be just
> as easy, at this point, to provide a link to them. I do get 'Join'
> submissions, so though *we* might not use them, some do.

Interesting idea, Doug. Is there a way that any messages posted on the
forum could be 'pushed' automatically to the list as well? That way,
anybody who prefers the latter could still go there and see all
traffic in the form they now have and want to keep, and have it
'pushed' to their desktops or wherever they like.
If we just had a simple link on the forum to take people to the list,
though, it seems to me that everyone would have to go to both sites,
forum and list, to see everything, because some people would post to
one and some to the other.