[muglo] Re: Sample Forum

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:55:33 -0700

 I vote for the forum!

I became disenchanted with the mail list because all of a sudden I got all
these bounced messages for quoting 3 lines and responding with 2.  It made the
use of the list much less a matter of enjoyment and more of a chore.  What
really made me mad was that this inconvenience was brought on us without any
previous discussion, I would have agreed with it had there been majority that
felt these restriction were necessary.

Forums main advantage is that the messages are threaded making the need to
quote much less, the organization of topics is automatic and you have much
greater choice of methods of communicating rather than be limited by plain text
of the list.  I hope that this is the last time I have to post to the list.

Gerhard