[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone dictation limit

  • From: Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 14:15:37 -0700

But you can simply re-tap the dictate button and continue your message such as
this.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx