[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone dictation limit

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 09:41:27 -0400

Hi David,

This might be true but, I don't think this is the case.  When using Siri, your
even being limited when using iMessage.  Why would they set such a limit on
iMessages as well as SMS?  I think this might more likely be Apples way of
limitting server load.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx