[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone dictation limit

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:53:19 -0600

My guess is that there is also the Starbucks napkin philosophy at work here. At
Starbucks they remind you to think of the environment before taking extra
napkins. What they also mean but aren't saying out loud is, please think twice
before using a lot of what we're giving away for free. Apple is giving away a
lot of processor power with Siri use, makes sense that they would nudge us
towards a habit of not using so much of it.

Ian