[macvoiceover] iPad or Laptop

  • From: Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 09:37:16 +1300

Hi Adrian and others,
I have been considering what to get for my wife, and iPad or Laptop, so she can
have her own machine. However she would need me to help her with it as I am way
more familiar with computers, but I am not familiar with the iPad, whereas I
use an iMac desktop, the laptop would be similar.
What are peoples thoughts about the iPad and it's easeof use ?

TF

On 4/03/2015, at 9:05 am, Adrian Leong <adrianleong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

welcome to the list sandra.I have been a iOS user since 200010 i had a i pod
fourth generation Then last year i got a first generation i pad mini. last year
i all so got a mac book air 11 inch>